Minnesota's Startup Ecosystem
Be part of Launch Minnesota's Network
Minnesota is fortunate to have many great organizations focused on helping startups thrive. One key goal of Launch Minnesota is to help improve coordination among ecosystem stakeholders to maximize impact. We're here to enhance and elevate current efforts and initiatives.
We seek to help share:
- Opportunities to share best practices across sectors and regions
- Exposure of your work and success stories
- Access to information and resources at Launch Minnesota and across the state.
The first step in joining the Launch Minnesota Network is to submit your information to be part of the statewide movement. You will also be signed up for our newsletter, where we’ll share more information in the coming months.
Apply to be a Launch Minnesota Partner
Launch Minnesota seeks to empower educational efforts across the state focused on helping startups grow. We have $450,000 allocated by the legislature for competitive grants designed to grow and scale the efforts of nonprofits, co-working spaces, technology hubs, accelerators, schools, or any other organization focused on startups. We want statewide representation so regional applications are encouraged.
Eligible Recipients include organizations – including higher education institutions - having experience and success in:
- Providing educational programming to high-technology early stage businesses.
- Providing outreach to and collaboration with businesses, federal and state agencies, institutions of higher education, trade associations and other organizations working to advance innovative, high-technology early stage businesses throughout Minnesota.